Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Accomplishments!!!

1. Were you able to achieve the goals you set for grammar and reading? Why or why not?
        - I was able to achieve the goals set for grammar and reading. My vocabulary widened a bit and I also learned so many new things about grammar and reading.

2. What accomplishments in this class are you most proud of? Why?
        - One accomplishment I am most proud if is my writing style. I now had my own style in writing. I learned to organize and arrange my ideas correctly.

3. What areas still need improvement? What will you do?
        - I still need to focus on subject-verb agreement. For me, it's really confusing. In order to improve on this, I will recall all about this in order to fully understand all about it.

4. What did you learn about grammar, mechanics, word choice, and reading while you were completing this portfolio?
        - I learned that even the outstanding people in English have the tendency to make mistakes when it comes to grammar. It's natural that I commit mistakes as long as I know and I learn from them. I am now a college student so I am expected to use words that are in my level.

5. What difficulties did you encounter as you were completing this portfolio? How did you deal with these difficulties?
        - There were times I commit grammar mistakes. Whenever I doubt on what I wrote, I consult my fellow classmates for their opinions. There were also times I didn't know if a particular sentence really has a mistake or not so I also have to ask others. In the process of making this portfolio, I learned from observing things and asking from my classmates and professors.

6. All in all, what can you say about the process of keeping a language portfolio?
         - I am very happy with what I did. It's tiring but then it feels great to see all my work compiled beautifully. I had so many "first times" in the process of making this. I will always be proud of this and I will take this as a part of my unforgettable memories in college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment